Genetic sequencing for Avantra Genetics panels is performed by Courtagen Life Sciences, which has received CLIA-approval from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) of 1988 for its genomic sequencing laboratory in Woburn, Massachusetts and has also achieved Massachusetts State Licensing, enabling the company to process clinical samples from most states. Courtagen is currently licensed in all 50 states including California, Florida, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Maryland.
Courtagen Diagnostics Laboratory received accreditation from the College of American Pathologists (CAP) in March, 2013.
- Federal Tax ID: 27-1575144
- NPI #: 1144590449
- CLIA Certificate of Compliance: 22D2035168
- CAP Certification: 8044831
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts: #3163
- State of California: #00800379
- State of Florida: #800026613
- State of Maryland: #1873
- State of New York: PFI #8802
- State of Pennsylvania: #32809
- State of Rhode Island: #LCO01064